Up this week on the Law and Crime Report, host Brian Buckmire, Lisa Lockwood and I discuss everything from self-defense in the Kyle Rittenhouse case in Kenosha, Wisconsin to a Califiornia law allowing inmates to earn expunctions for fighting wildfires.
- 3: Self-Defense in the Kyle Rittenhouse case;
- 10: Non-violent California inmates can earn an expunction by fighting wildfires;
- 17: Child Welfare workers face charges in the murder of a 5-year-old;
- 23: Initial impressions of allegations of forced hysterectomies in a Georgia ICE Detention Center;
- 28: The role of an accomplice in a Tennessee cold-case kidnapping and murder case;
- 39: Early considerations into a fatal traffic collision involving the South Dakota Attorney General;