I always have a good time discussing cases from around the country with my friend and L&C Report host Brian Buckmire. This week we talked about everything from R. Kelly to Luka Doncic:
- 2:00 – The R. Kelly case, and some judicial considerations when setting bail;
- 7:00 – Why the United States Supreme Court overturned Curtis Flower’s capital murder conviction – racial discrimination during jury selection. (Click here for a fascinating podcast about his journey).
- 14:00 – What background evidence might be admissible if and or when Jacob Blake’s case goes to trial.
- 20:00 – The arguments 1996 Olympic Park Bomber Eric Rudolph offered to undo two of his convictions
- 36:00 – “Well, first of all, shout out to Luka. I’m glad he’s in Dallas and I love talking about basketball.”
- 40:00 – The potential for more charges in the college-admissions scandal.